Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 46,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in several international markets. We constantly try to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. This person will support our leadership team in making sound strategic decisions by collating and analysing verifiable data about our business. They will therefore have strong numerical and analytical skills, but also an understanding of business metrics and a commercial mindset.
- Understand our business and its processes by collecting, reviewing and interpreting our data;
- Support management team with in-depth analytics and insights;
- Design key metrics to measure various aspects of the business;
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights;
- Proactively suggest new areas for data collection & analytics, and appropriate methods;
- Work closely with our IT department to design and maintain data analytics architecture (data structures and tools).
What we require:
- A problem solving mindset and a drive to ‘get to the bottom of things’;
- Ability to distil insights and recommendations from data;
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders;
- Advanced Excel (with VBA) skills;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of a modern programming language (e.g. Ruby, Python, JavaScipt);
- Familiarity with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase);
- Experience working with analytical databases.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary;
- A contract of employment or self-employment, depending on your preference;
- Opportunity to work closely with – and learn from – a variety of senior stakeholders;
- The chance to play an important role in our growing organisation and to influence strategic business decisions;
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Bielsko-Biała or Katowice, fully remotely or partly remotely – you decide 🙂;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a young, ambitious and friendly team;
- Private Medical Care, language classes, and other great perks.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.