At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
We are currently looking for a Customer Happiness Agent to support our clients from Mexico. If you speak fluent Spanish, love to talk to and help people, and you thrive in a dynamic environment, you are the one we’re looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer enquiries via email and phone;
- Reaching out to customers to increase their satisfaction with the Versum system;
- Contacting clients to help them implement Versum;
- Creating guides and running webinars showing the best ways of using our software;
- Actively searching for new ways to constantly improve the quality of our customer service and products;
- Getting acquainted with the early version of new features and providing feedback to our software developers.
You’re a perfect candidate for the position if you:
- Speak and write perfect Spanish (and either English or Polish, too!);
- Know and can use excellent customer service techniques;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer service in IT or a related industry (veterans from international corporations are welcome);
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Can use spreadsheets efficiently (a little more than “=SUM(A1:A5)”);
- Are an energetic person who likes communicating with people and solving problems;
- Like to know the answer to every question or work it out if you don’t;
- Are an organized, effective and independent person;
- Like to break conventions and find ingenious solutions;
- Are versatile and can easily adapt to changing conditions;
- Learn quickly and constantly work on increasing your competency.
- Attractive salary;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała, or remotely from Mexico;
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- A friendly atmosphere;
- Top-quality equipment and working environment;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Opportunity to participate in English lessons co-financed by the company;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.