At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals across 56 countries and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets (Mexico, Brazil, the UK and others). We try constantly to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
We are currently looking for an experienced, Brazilian Portuguese-speaking Customer Support professional with leadership qualities, to manage our remote team of Customer Happiness Specialists. Ideally, this person will be based in our Bielsko-Biała office – but we will also consider remote working arrangements for exceptional candidates based in other parts of Poland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of between 5 and 10 Brazilian Portuguese-speaking customer support agents based across multiple sites around the world;
- Providing high-quality support and onboarding services to our customers, and setting an example to the rest of the team;
- Answering customer enquiries via email and phone, taking ownership of issues and following problems through to resolution;
- Reaching out to customers to increase their satisfaction with the Versum system;
- Contacting clients to help them implement the Versum system;
- Creating guides and running webinars showing the best ways of using our software;
- Contributing to the development of customer support procedures, policies and standards;
- Keeping accurate records and documenting customer success actions and discussions;
- Analysing statistics and compiling accurate reports;
- Managing and mentoring your team, nurturing an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment;
- Maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities.
You’re a perfect candidate for the position if you:
- Speak and write perfect Brazilian Portuguese (and very good English or Polish, too!);
- Know and can use excellent customer service techniques;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer service in IT or a related industry (veterans from international corporations are welcome);
- Can use spreadsheets efficiently (a little more than “=SUM(A1:A5)”) and have a working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools;
- Have experience managing a small team and the desire to develop as a leader;
- Have previously worked in a multicultural environment (and ideally with a team split across various locations);
- Are energetic, love communicating with people and enjoy solving problems;
- Like to know the answer to every question or work it out if you don’t;
- Are an organized, effective and independent person with great soft skills;
- Are versatile and can easily adapt to changing conditions;
- Learn quickly and want to develop yourself.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment, or B2B cooperation (depending on your preference);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Work in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and language courses);
- Top quality equipment and a friendly work environment;
- The opportunity to play an important role in our strategic development and continued international expansion.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.