At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. We are the biggest player in our domestic market (Poland), and have a strong position in many international markets. We constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Building on our recent success in the LATAM market, we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to work on a fully remote basis in Mexico. If you’re a native Spanish speaker, love to help people, and have good computer skills, you are the one we’re looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer enquiries via email and phone;
- Reaching out to customers to increase their satisfaction with Versum;
- On-boarding clients to the Versum system;
- Creating guides and running webinars showing the best ways of using our software;
- Actively searching for new ways to constantly improve the quality of our customer service and products;
- Getting acquainted with the early version of new features and providing feedback to our software developers.
You’re a perfect candidate for the position if you:
- Speak and write perfect Spanish (Mexican native);
- Speak fluent English (this is important!);
- Know and can use excellent customer service techniques;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer service in IT or a related industry;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Can use spreadsheets efficiently and have good IT skills;
- Are an energetic person who likes communicating with people and solving problems;
- Are an organized, effective and independent person.
- Attractive salary;
- Remote working arrangements;
- Work with ambitious and friendly colleagues (you can find our photos here 🙂);
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas;
- Work in an industry-leading and dynamic company that is on a fast growth journey;
- The opportunity to speak everyday with the happiest group of people – hair and beauty professionals!
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.