At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals across 56 countries and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets (such as Mexico, Brazil, the UK and others). We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for an experienced finance professional to join our team as Finance Controller. This person will play a key role in our strategic and operational development, and act as a trusted advisor to the CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being a business partner for management team, preparing financial analyses and recommendations regarding organisational issues;
- Setting, verifying and reporting key business KPIs;
- Creating and implementing an internal business analytics model;
- Building and developing reporting systems for key departments;
- Preparing and managing the company budget;
- Developing, implementing and continuously optimising the company’s financial strategy, accounting policy, tax & legal compliance and reporting processes;
- Managing the financial health and liquidity of the company, including ongoing control of cost structures, assets, investments and cash flow;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports, short-term and long-term business plans and forecasts, and synthesise such information for the leadership group and investors;
- Monitoring costs, identifying risks & opportunities, making business cases / proposing appropriate courses of action;
- Assisting CEO in M&A and fundraising processes;
- Facilitating greater use of data & analytics across key departments as a way of optimising processes, increasing efficiency and decreasing workloads;
- Overseeing finance and administration specialists;
- Cooperating with external partners including auditors, banks and other financial institutions.
What we require:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in similar positions;
- Masters degree (in finance, accounting or economics) or relevant professional qualifications;
- Deep knowledge of Polish and international taxation and statutory requirements;
- Experience of team management;
- Highly developed analytical abilities and business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to operate within a matrix structure and promote greater emphasis on reporting & analytics across various departments;
- Strong computer skills (specifically Excel and relevant finance/accounting software and databases);
- Familiarity with – and interest in – new technologies;
- Excellent English – C1 level or higher.
- Previous experience working in IT/software companies;
- Experience contributing to fundraising processes and cooperating with investors;
- Business knowledge of SaaS, marketplace financials and operational KPIs.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment, or B2B cooperation (depending on your preference);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Work in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and language courses);
- Top quality equipment and a friendly work environment;
- Independence to implement your own ideas;
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the company’s leadership team and play a crucial role in our strategic development.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV (in Polish or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.