At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals across 56 countries and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets (Mexico, Brazil, the UK and others). We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for an experienced, senior professional with customer success expertise to join our team as Head of Customer Success. This person will play a key role in our strategic and operational development, and act as a trusted advisor to the CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of a team of 20+ customer success agents based across multiple sites around the world;
- Improving customer service experience, creating engaged customers and facilitating organic growth;
- Taking ownership of customers’ issues and following problems through to resolution;
- Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused on realising that mission;
- Developing customer success procedures, policies and standards;
- Keeping accurate records and documenting customer success actions and discussions;
- Analysing statistics and compiling accurate reports;
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing customer success agents and nurturing an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment;
- Keeping ahead of market developments and applying best practices to areas of improvement;
- Controlling resources and utilising assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets;
- Adhering to and managing the approved department budget;
- Maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities.
What we require:
- Proven working experience as a customer success/customer service manager, ideally for a software/IT company;
- Experience in providing customer service support in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques;
- Proficiency in English;
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools;
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications;
- Ability to think strategically and to lead;
- Strong client-facing and communication skills;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment, or B2B cooperation (depending on your preference);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Work in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and language courses);
- Top quality equipment and a friendly work environment;
- Independence and freedom to implement your own ideas;
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the company’s leadership team and play a crucial role in our strategic development.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.