At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of hair and beauty professionals in 56 countries worldwide. We stay busy running marketing campaigns and set ourselves ambitious goals. Currently we’re looking for a creative Internet Marketing Specialist who can construct and run successful marketing campaigns for Spanish-speaking markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing successful Internet marketing campaigns to generate leads;
- Managing our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Creating and publishing content;
- Running email marketing campaigns;
- Testing, monitoring and optimising campaigns and processes;
- Participating in long-term marketing strategy planning;
- Reporting achieved results;
- Planning and organising webinars;
- Monitoring and updating our company’s website;
- Monitoring the market and competitor activity;
- Participating in other marketing projects.
- Fluent Spanish and very good English;
- At least two years of experience in internet marketing for Spanish-speaking markets;
- Good knowledge of Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Google Analytics;
- Ability to create and implement successful email and social marketing campaigns;
- Experience in content marketing and very good writing skills (experience of translating content into Spanish will be appreciated);
- Results-driven attitude and constant optimisation of undertaken activities;
- Strong work ethic and use of initiative.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: PLN 5,500 – 8,000 gross per month;
- Regular or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Top- class equipment and a comfortable workplace in Bielsko-Biała (or you can work remotely);
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Private medical care;
- Friendly atmosphere in a young, passionate and professional team;
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas;
- A unique chance to create campaigns for the happiest occupational group: hair and beauty professionals ?
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.