Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 46,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland and we have a strong position in many international markets. We are constantly striving to implement the most effective marketing campaigns that will allow our projects to grow rapidly.
We are currently looking to add a creative Internet Marketing Specialist to join our team. This person will have excellent written German and experience creating and running various inbound marketing campaigns to attract clients across the DACH region. Ideally, this will be a full-time role – but we are also open to considering strong candidates to work on a part-time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing successful internet marketing campaigns to generate leads;
- Managing our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Creating and publishing content;
- Running email marketing campaigns;
- Testing, monitoring and optimising campaigns and processes;
- Participating in long-term marketing strategy planning;
- Reporting achieved results;
- Planning and organising webinars;
- Monitoring and updating our company’s website;
- Monitoring the market and competitor activity;
- Participating in other marketing projects.
What we require:
- Fluent German, especially in writing;
- Good English or Polish (ideally both!);
- At least two years of experience in internet marketing for German markets;
- Good knowledge of Facebook Ads;
- Some knowledge of Twitter Ads and Google Analytics;
- Ability to create and implement successful email and social media marketing campaigns;
- Experience in content marketing and very good writing skills (experience of translating content from English or Polish into German will be appreciated);
- Results-driven attitude and constant optimisation of undertaken activities;
- Strong work ethic and use of initiative.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Bielsko-Biała or Katowice, or remotely from anywhere in Poland (after your first month of employment);
- Fixed or flexible working hours;
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Freedom to implement your own ideas;
- The pleasure of focusing on campaigns for the happiest group of professionals – hair & beauty specialists 🙂
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.