Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 46,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in several international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
We’re looking for someone interested in developing and scaling commercial web applications who cares about reliability, sustainability and solid software design. You will help build out enhancements to our product and participate in new projects.
What we require:
- Fluency in at least one backend language (ideally Ruby);
- Experience with (or desire to learn!) Ruby on Rails framework;
- Experience with a relational database;
- Effective communication with technical and non-technical people alike;
- Attention to detail – you believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: PLN 5000-8000 on invoice (if B2B);
- A contract of employment or self-employment, depending on your preferences;
- Chance to learn from experienced senior developers who will teach you how to produce high-quality code;
- Opportunity to tackle high-volume, scalable problems with the latest technologies;
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Bielsko-Biała. You can also work partly remotely, if you like 🙂
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a young, ambitious and friendly team;
- Private Medical Care, English classes, and other great perks.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.