At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals and allows salon owners across 56 countries to successfully run and grow their businesses. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for an independent person able to effectively generate sales leads through cooperation and partnership agreements with other companies and institutions the hair & beauty industry. As this role is focused on the English-speaking market, the role can be fully remote – applicants can be based in the UK, here in Poland, or elsewhere in Europe. The role can be part-time or full-time, depending on your situation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing partners;
- Active acquisition of new business partners through online and face-to-face channels;
- Strategically developing our Partnership Program for the UK & Ireland markets;
- Active market analysis and skilful detection of opportunities and threats;
- Analysing affiliate networks;
- Taking ownership of Partnership Program communications and active promotion of campaigns;
- Negotiating and reviewing terms of cooperation.
What we require:
- Previous exposure to Affiliate Program Management and/or building relationships with partner institutions;
- A good business network in the UK / Ireland, or proven ability to build one;
- Ability to work independently and effectively;
- Experience in conducting business negotiations;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Experience in sales;
- Ability to work to targets and achieve goals based on KPIs;
- Broad understanding of various types of marketing (affiliation, SEO, social media, mobile);
- Willingness to travel when required;
- Excellent level of English (native speaker or equivalent).
- Experience connected to the hair & beauty industry;
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Fully remote working arrangement, or the chance to work in our comfortable, modern workplace in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (depending on your preferences);
- Work in a young, friendly and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.