Booksy is the leading health and beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments. Founded in 2014, Booksy was recently recognized by Andreessen Horowitz as the 5th fastest growing marketplace in the US! Currently, the Booksy app is used by over 13 million users around the world. Over the last 3 years, the company’s revenues have increased by 1500%!
We’re looking for an experienced Pentester to join our Security Team with a goal of supporting continuous improvement of Booksy security posture. You will be tasked to continuously identify, develop, execute and report on technical security assessments for our internal needs. You will work in a multinational environment together with other top security experts. You will be expected to find your way in a complicated, constantly changing and diverse environment.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting pen-tests and identifying possible control gaps of the current infrastructure, architecture and applications
- Documentation of the findings and providing a thorough post-event analysis
- Finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of an organization
- Preparation of the cybersecurity instructions, training materials, infrastructure and videos
- Investigate and troubleshoot application and infrastructure performance issues, develop metrics and alerts for multiple environments
- Analyse environment, identify trends in cloud, infrastructure and application security
- Perform investigations of security incidents
- Design, build, improve, operate, troubleshoot and perform maintenance of systems and solutions supporting security function
What we require:
- 2+ years of experience in conducting penetration tests,
- Knowledge of security issues at the technical level,
- Knowledge of solutions and recommendations to prevent or mitigate security vulnerabilities,
- Knowledge of the application security verification standards,
- Basic programming skills in a language of choice. Ability to write scripts that automate part of the tests or perform brute force attacks.
- Ability to perform evaluation of requirements, processes, technologies from security standpoint
- Deep understanding of how information’s technology systems work: networking architecture, networking protocols, operating systems.
- Deep understanding of how web applications work, starting from backend, ending with frontend,
- Autonomy and maturity in what you do as security professional,
- Good command of English language
What we offer:
- A real impact on the shape of Booksy app, which is used by millions of users
- Exposure to payments industry in the US, the UK, Poland and beyond
- A friendly and supportive Team with a clear purpose
- Contract type tailored to your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: private medical care, Multisport, English lessons
- Many other attractions 🙂
Sounds good? Go for it! Submit the application form.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby agree for processing of my additional personal data by Booksy International Sp. z o.o. for the needs of recruitment process. If you want to provide additional data, please be informed that Booksy International Sp. z o.o. will be able to process it only with your agreement.
I hereby agree for processing of my personal data by Booksy International Sp. z o.o. for the needs of future recruitment processes.
The Administrator of the data is Booksy International Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw. The data is gathered for the recruitment process needs. You have the right to access your data at any time and provide updates. Provision of the data in the scope defined in the Law dated 08.29.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and other executive Acts is obligatory. Provision of the additional data is voluntary.