Booksy is the leading health and beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments. Founded in 2014, Booksy was recently recognized by Andreessen Horowitz as the 5th fastest growing marketplace in the US! Currently, the Booksy app is used by over 13 million users around the world. Over the last 3 years, the company’s revenues have increased by 1500%!
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we are looking for an experienced Product Data Analyst, who has strong numerical and analytical skills, but also an understanding of business metrics and a commercial mindset. At this position, you will analyze millions of transactions and data points recorded on our clients all around the world. We’re intensively developing in the areas of data analysis, ML and AI by using cutting edge technologies.
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identity opportunities for step-changes of specific customer segments;
- Define and analyze key metrics that reflect the success of products and allow us to monitor the health of product adoption in the markets we serve;
- Identify growth opportunities, remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization by quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our merchants and consumers interact with Booksy products;
- Prepare, monitor and adjust reports and reporting tools to best contribute to Product Team results;
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence, Marketing and reporting teams to drive automation in data management and reporting
- 2+ years experience doing quantitative analysis & working collaboratively with product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering etc.
- 2+ years experience in relational databases and SQL, manipulating data sets through XLS or other statistical methods.
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth work i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound communication channels like email or push notifications.
- 1+ years experience as an analyst in the mobile application environment
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions, communicating the results of analyses,
- Experience in working on large data sets, ideally with knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI (not a must).
- Higher degree on statistics, mathematics or other technical degree
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing
What we offer:
- A real impact on the shape of Booksy app, which is used by millions of users
- A friendly and supportive Team with a clear purpose
- Contract type tailored to your needs
- Flexible working hours
- Perks: private medical care, Multisport, English lessons
- Many other attractions 🙂
Sounds good? Go for it! Submit the application form.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby agree for processing of my additional personal data by Booksy International Sp. z o.o. for the needs of recruitment process. If you want to provide additional data, please be informed that Booksy International Sp. z o.o. will be able to process it only with your agreement.
I hereby agree for processing of my personal data by Booksy International Sp. z o.o. for the needs of future recruitment processes.
The Administrator of the data is Booksy International Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw. The data is gathered for the recruitment process needs. You have the right to access your data at any time and provide updates. Provision of the data in the scope defined in the Law dated 08.29.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and other executive Acts is obligatory. Provision of the additional data is voluntary.