Moment.pl is an online portal and a mobile application that is used by thousands of consumers to book their visits to the hairdresser, beautician, spa or wellness centre – or anywhere we go to relax and just … feel beautiful!. Put simply, our goal is to revolutionise the way people choose their hair & beauty services. Moment.pl is part of Versum – Poland’s leading salon software company.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and drive further improvement of our B2C website and mobile app. This person will be an expert at identifying customer-centered product development opportunities, coordinating and leading diverse project teams, and achieving business objectives.
- Develop a vision, strategy and roadmap for our B2C products;
- Champion this vision and plan across the company by ensuring buy-in from a variety of internal stakeholders;
- Collaborate with and guide a team of product engineers and designers;
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ needs through market research, experimentation, user testing, implementing continuous feedback systems and performing data analysis;
- Closely monitor and measure results in order to ensure customer value and optimise commercial viability;
- Keep abreast of industry developments and competitor activities, and develop a sound market knowledge.
What we require:
- Significant previous experience in managing / owning B2C software products and mobile applications;
- Strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data;
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment, work with multiple teams and foster a creative and collaborative environment;
- Ability to set priorities and communicate them across the organisation;
- Sound technical knowledge and the ability to work effectively with developers, programmers and designers;
- Highly developed problem-solving abilities, soft skills and business acumen;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders;
- A good level of English will be an advantage (but not essential).
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment, or B2B cooperation (depending on your preference);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Work in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and language courses);
- Top quality equipment and a friendly work environment;
- Independence to implement your own ideas and play a crucial role in our development.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV (in Polish or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.