At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals across 56 countries and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets (such as Mexico, Brazil, the UK and others). We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team. This person will play a key role in ensuring the development and improvement of our products by coordinating and managing project-based teams drawn from various technical departments.
- Lead cross-functional teams and coordinate workflow to ensure specific projects are delivered on time with the desired results;
- Understand the priority and importance of individual projects and ensure buy-in from a variety of internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with and report to the Product Owner, while being responsible for the day-to-day management of specific projects;
- Be the main source of information and first point of contact for all team members regarding the details, scope and challenges of specific projects;
- Summarise lessons learned after each project and make recommendations regarding process improvements;
- Keep abreast of industry developments and competitor activities, and develop a sound market knowledge.
What we require:
- Previous experience in project management for software/technology companies;
- Experience working within a matrix structure and leading project-based teams;
- Ability to set and communicate priorities across a team, and to foster a creative and collaborative environment;
- Excellent soft skills and the ability to motivate, guide and manage people from various technical departments (developers,testers and designers);
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to ensure deadlines are met – both individual deadlines and team deadlines;
- An interest in new technologies and good understanding of the SaaS landscape;
- Advanced level of English.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment, or B2B cooperation (depending on your preference);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Work in a dynamic and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and language courses);
- Top quality equipment and a friendly work environment;
- Opportunity to further develop leadership and management skills while playing an important role in our company’s development.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV (in Polish or English) to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.