At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. We are the biggest player in our domestic market (Poland), and have a strong position in many international markets. We constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Building on our recent success in the LATAM market, we are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment & HR Specialist to help us launch and grow a new office in Mexico City.
Your duties will include:
- Playing a key role in setting up our new office in Mexico City;
- Running recruitment processes, including initial verification and selection of candidates, conducting interviews, sending and negotiating offers;
- Cooperating with managers to verify recruitment needs and specific requirements;
- Searching for the most effective channels for the recruitment of candidates – including direct recruitment, job portals, career fairs, cooperation with career offices and recruitment agencies;
- Helping to design and implement recruitment procedures;
- Onboarding and integrating new employees;
- Promoting and developing our company culture and brand;
- Supervising career development processes and working closely with managers to maximize employee satisfaction;
- Helping to establish a HR function in Mexico City and working closely with the HR team in Poland (communication will be in English);
- Helping with a variety of HR and admin-related tasks, and participating in internal projects as required.
What we require:
- A minimum of 2 years of talent acquisition experience (ideally internal recruitment);
- Knowledge of candidate selection and verification techniques, ability to design and implement recruitment processes;
- Strong organising and prioritising skills (experience in project work is welcome);
- Perfect (native) Spanish and very good spoken and written English (B2 level or above);
- Strong computer skills and an interest in new technologies;
- Open-mindedness, flexibility, and a desire to take responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and take on a variety of tasks related to setting up a new office and building a new team;
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be one of the most important representatives of our brand 🙂 .
- Experience in other (non-recruitment) areas of HR would be very helpful;
- Knowledge of Mexican labor law;
- Experience recruiting sales, marketing and customer service professionals;
- Previous experience of working in a start-up / market-entry environment;
- Management skills;
- Some knowledge of the hair & beauty industry.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Fixed or flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day;
- Work with ambitious and friendly colleagues (you can find our photos here 🙂 );
- An interesting job in an independent position, and the chance to play a critical role in our expansion in Latin America;
- Full induction, skills training, and provision of first class equipment;
- Work in an industry-leading, dynamic company which is on a fast growth journey.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.