At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 46,000 professionals and allows salon owners to run and grow their businesses successfully. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland and we have a strong position in many international markets (UK, Mexico, Brazil, etc.). We are constantly looking to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new markets.
We are currently looking for a results-driven Sales Specialist, fluent in German, who thrives in an inter-cultural environment and can successfully present a top-quality product and persuade prospects to try it out.
Your duties will include:
- Reaching out to prospects from the DACH region;
- Demonstrating Versum’s capabilities and encouraging prospects to try it out;
- Answering customer enquiries;
- Advising and supporting our potential accounts;
- Maintaining relations with existing customers;
- Acquiring new business partners.
What we require:
- Fluent German (equivalent of C1 level or above);
- Good spoken and written English or Polish (or both!);
- Advanced sales and customer service skills;
- Experience selling a product remotely (via phone or video calls);
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willingness to learn and an interest in new technologies;
- Open-mindedness and the ability to think outside the box;
- Great interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary plus commission on every sale;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Bielsko-Biała or Katowice, or remotely from anywhere in Poland (after your first month of employment);
- Fixed or flexible working hours;
- Work in a young and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- The pleasure of helping the happiest group of professionals – hair & beauty specialists 🙂
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.