At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland. We have a strong position in many international markets and constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new markets.
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we are looking for a results-driven Sales Specialist with fluent/native Spanish, who can successfully present a top-quality product and persuade prospects in Mexico and Central America to try it out. This person must be based in Mexico.
Your duties will include:
- Active acquisition of new clients in a particular region of Mexico;
- Sales presentation of the Versum system (during face-to-face meetings with clients and remotely via the internet);
- Answering customer enquiries;
- Advising and supporting our potential accounts;
- Maintaining relations with existing customers;
- Planning and implementation of sales targets on a national scale;
- Identifying new sales channels and methods;
- Reporting and close cooperation with the sales, marketing and customer service teams in Poland (in English).
What we require:
- Fluent Spanish (native speaker or equivalent);
- Experience selling to small/medium-sized businesses in Mexico;
- Very good spoken and written English (or Polish!);
- Advanced sales and customer service skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willingness to learn and an interest in new technologies;
- Open-mindedness and the ability to think outside the box;
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Experience selling software;
- Experience cooperating with European companies or knowledge of European culture;
- Knowledge of the hair & beauty industry.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary plus commission on sales;
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work with ambitious and friendly colleagues (you can find our photos here 🙂);
- An interesting and responsible job in an independent position;
- Full induction, skills training, and provision of first class equipment;
- Work in an industry-leading and dynamic company that is on a fast growth journey.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.