At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland and we have a strong position in many international markets. We constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new markets.
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we are looking for a results-driven Sales Specialist, fluent in Romanian, who thrives in an inter-cultural environment and can successfully present a top-quality product and persuade prospects to try it out. This person can work from our office in Bielsko-Biała or remotely from anywhere in Poland.
Your duties will include:
- Reaching out to prospects in Romania;
- Demonstrating Versum’s capabilities and encouraging prospects to try it for free;
- Looking for new distribution channels on the global market;
- Answering customer enquiries and providing after sales support;
- Advising and supporting our potential accounts;
- Maintaining relations with existing customers;
- Acquiring new business partners;
- Participating in trade events (e.g. fairs, congresses, etc).
What we require:
- Fluent or native Romanian;
- Very good spoken and written English or Polish (or both!);
- Advanced sales and customer service skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Willingness to learn and an interest in new technologies;
- Open-mindedness and the ability to think outside the box;
- Great interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: PLN 4,000 – 8,000 gross per month (base salary + commission on sales);
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable, modern workplace in Bielsko-Biała or fully remotely if you prefer (from anywhere in Poland);
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- Work in a fun, friendly and ambitious team;
- Top-quality equipment and working environment;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Opportunity to participate in English lessons co-financed by the company;
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.