At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 37,000 professionals in 56 countries and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. We have a strong position in several markets around the world and constantly look to grow, improve our solutions and introduce new product features.
Building on our recent success in the LATAM market, we are launching a new office in Mexico City in early 2020. We are now looking for a Sales Team Leader to join our project and help Versum grow on the Mexican market.
What you will do:
- Play a big role in the development of a new sales team in our Mexico City office while simultaneously supervising a small team of remote workers;
- Lead, mentor and integrate a growing team while also actively selling our product;
- Help recruit, train and develop new team members;
- Sell our product via remote presentations of the Versum system;
- Plan and implement team and individual sales targets;
- Cooperate closely with our marketing and customer service teams in Poland (communicating in English).
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in high volume, remote sales to small businesses or customers in Mexico;
- Previous experience working for a start-up or a market entry project in Mexico;
- Willingness to do a variety of tasks related to setting up a new office and building a team;
- Native Spanish speaker with fluent English (equivalent of B2 level or higher);
- Ability to actively sell products and acquire new customers;
- Commitment, initiative and independence;
- An interest in the hair & beauty industry;
- An interest in SaaS and modern technology;
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be one of the most important representatives of our brand.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Fixed or flexible working hours – but no more than 8 hours per day;
- Work with ambitious and friendly colleagues (you can find our photos here);
- The chance to play a critical role in our expansion in Latin America;
- Full induction, skills training, and provision of first class equipment;
- Work in an industry-leading, dynamic company which is on a fast growth journey.
** Please only apply for this position if you meet the above criteria, are currently based in Mexico City, and prefer early-stage growth projects to working in corporations 🙂 *
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.