Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 37,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
We work with Rails, GraphQL, React.js, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis. Don’t worry if you don’t know each and every one of these technologies – we’ll help you learn.
What we require:
- Experience shipping and maintaining production code;
- Extensive experience with a MVC web framework (ideally Rails);
- Proficiency in at least one backend language;
- Experience with a relational database;
- Effective communication skills – with technical and non-technical people alike;
- Attention to detail – you believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: PLN 10,000 – 14,000 + VAT (B2B);
- A contract of employment or self-employment, depending on your preferences;
- Work in our comfortable and modern office in Bielsko-Biała (or remotely if you prefer);
- Flexible working hours – no more than 8 hours a day (unless you want more);
- A friendly atmosphere;
- Top-quality equipment and working environment;
- Independence and ability to implement your own ideas;
- Opportunity to tackle high-volume, scalable problems with the latest technologies.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV and a brief note explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.