At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 46,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland. We have a strong position in many international markets and constantly look to grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new markets.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Software Tester who is passionate about delivering top-quality products to end users. In this position, you will play a major role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and usability of our software.
- Creating test documentation for new and existing features;
- Creating test environments and test data;
- Performing manual tests of web and mobile applications;
- Designing and creating automated tests where applicable;
- Reporting software defects via bug tracking tools (e.g. YouTrack);
- Conducting regression tests before each release;
- Creating test run reports after each test cycle;
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Actively searching for new solutions in areas of testing and UX;
- Recommending improvements or corrections throughout the development process;
- Assisting and advising on best practices for testing as well as making recommendations to improve efficiency and performance;
- Evaluating technical issues reported by the customer service team and escalating them to the technical team when necessary;
- Consulting with product design and development teams to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements;
- Communicating test results and ongoing needs to teams and management.
What we require:
- Understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience in web or mobile software testing;
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Ability to write well-designed test cases and test scenarios;
- Ability to write clear, meaningful bug reports;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills;
- Effective communication with technical and non-technical people alike;
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment;
- Attention to detail and a conscientious approach to work.
- Experience in the Selenium test automation framework;
- Familiarity with good UX practices.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- A contract of employment, or B2B cooperation (depending on your preference);
- Private medical care;
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Bielsko-Biała, fully remotely or partly remotely – you decide 🙂
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a friendly, dynamic and ambitious team;
- Access to company-funded training materials and language courses;
- Independence and freedom to implement your own ideas.
Sounds good? Go for it!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.